There's only one White River Toyota Platinum Warranty
Only a White River Toyota Platinum Certified Used Vehicle is inspected from top to bottom, road-tested by the White River Toyota team, and given a 4 month / 4,000 mile limited powertrain warranty.
Each White River Toyota Platinum Warranty vehicle undergoes a full 44-point inspection; everything from the engine to the electrical systems are thoroughly checked out, then each vehicle is road-tested by one of our certified technicians to ensure that your new vehicle is up to par. This inspection includes:
- Fluids, belts, electronics, exhaust, brakes, hydraulics, lights, gauges, window and door operation, air conditioning (if equipped), and tires.
- Lube, oil, filter change
- Vermont State Inspection
- Interior & exterior reconditioning
Only the best of the best of used vehicles that come through our doors are given the official White River Toyota seal of approval. To see our full selection of White River Toyota Platinum Warranty vehicles, click here. If you have any questions about the White River Toyota Platinum Warranty be sure to ask a salesperson.
White River Toyota Platinum Warranty vehicles come with a 4 month / 4,000 mile limited powertrain warranty and 100% parts and labor for the duration of the warranty.
What is covered under the White River Toyota Platinum Warranty?
- All internal lubricated engine parts
- Cylinder block
- Cylinder heads
- Manifold (exhaust & intake)
- Oil pan & oil pump
- Seals & gaskets
- Thermostat & thermostat housing
- Timing chain (gears or belt) & timing chain cover
- Turbocharger/supercharger (factory installed)
- Valve covers
- Water pump
- All internal parts
- Seals & gaskets
- Torque converter
- Transfer case
- Transmission case
- Axle shafts
- Bearings (front & rear)
- Final drive housing (FWD) or drive axle housing (RWD) (including all internal parts)
- Automatic locking hubs (4WD) or locking rings (4WD)
- Driveshaft & retainers (RWD)
- Seals & Gaskets
- Universal & constant velocity joints