1. Convenient Location. White River Toyota is located at the intersection of two major interstates. I89 and I91 off ramps practically end at our parking lot, making White River Toyota one of the most accessible locations in the Upper Valley for both Vermont and New Hampshire residents.
2. New Hampshire residents do not pay sales tax on a vehicle purchase. If you are a New Hampshire resident registering your vehicle in New Hampshire, you do not pay sales tax in Vermont.
3. Huge Selection. We have what you need. Whether it's utility, comfort, new, used, economy, or luxury - we always have options. At White River Toyota, we understand that each and every one of our customers has different needs and our mission is to serve you and your community to the absolute best of our ability.
4. Our Staff. Life as a White River Toyota employee is rewarding and fun. Our employees are a tight knit, hardworking community and they truly believe in what they do and they have fun doing it!
5. Award Winning Team. Every year since 2005, White River Toyota has earned the Toyota Presidents Award for our commitment to maintaining the highest customer satisfaction levels. Additionally, White River Toyota was awarded the 2015 Insignia Award from Toyota Financial Services which represents White River Toyota's dedication to the customer - because we only use one bank, we are able to help customers out who may have had a 'blip' in their life that may hinder their car buying process. We love nothing more than helping these customers and then seeing them a few years later, blip-free! By providing Toyota Financial Services with our business, we are able to help the entire Upper Valley community.
6. It's All About You! At White River Toyota, it's all about you. Our business revolves around our customers. Your needs always come first, because you are, in fact, the only reason we exist. You are what we are all about, and we want to show you that by giving you the absolute best service possible. At White River Toyota, we love our community and it is that community that makes the Upper Valley a fantastic place to conduct business. Without all of you we would not be the award winning dealership that we are today, and for that, we thank you. To show our gratitude, we have told some of the unique stories of our little corner of Vermont. From those who help others, to those who bring the community together in celebration, to those fighting for a cause, we all know that the strongest force we have is connection.